Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Acquven Business Solutions' or 'Acquven' or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Acquven Business Solutions Pvt. Ltd, K-60, Phase 2, MKT-1, Turbhe, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India, 400 705. Our company identificatiaon number (CIN) is U72200MH2014PTC255077 and is registered in India. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the website, and in the content and material posted on the website. These works are protected by copyright laws around the world and all rights are reserved. You may print or download extracts from the website for internal use and discussion only. You must not modify or reuse such extracts and the status of the author of the content must be acknowledged. You must not use any part of the content or materials we publish on the website for commercial purposes without our prior written approval.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India.